•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

roasted

Photobucket

Roasted marshmallow, that is!

This is something I could never overindulge in, but I do love
a good roasted marshmallow from time to time.

Are you with me? Do you like yours toasted, roasted, or extra crispy?

and then, she {snapped}

post signature

5 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

toasted, smashed between two graham crackers & a peanut butter cup. YUM.

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

FANTASTIC picture!!! We love us some roasted marshmallows too :))) Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Gosh, I haven't had one of these in ages. They are so good. :)

Thanks so much for the visit and nice comment. You have a very cute blog. I like the format.

Natalie said...

Definitely toasted. I like it to be melted and mushy minus the black shell that tastes like charcoal or something! LOL! But great capture!

geetlee said...

Wow! This is a lovely shot! Captured the moment so well :)