•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

our week


a lazy, football watching day


riding his thomas in glow-in-the-dark skeleton pjs


campfire and smores


lunch, wings, and nfl football


halloween goodies and a new drum set


fall is now upon us



silly guy


my little man



evening play time


finally friday, savoring the last of my summer blooms, early sunset

participating with amy at a good life

post signature

8 comments:

Sierra said...

Oh my goodness your little boy is just so cute - love that you both are enjoying the fall time and all of its mysteries! Love the layout of your blog, it is so unique and just perfect!

Amy Nielson said...

i love him! and his skeleton pjs :) such a stud.

Tara said...

these are so adorable!! I love your new picture at the bottom of you in the sunglasses! ADORABLE!

Shannon said...

Looks like a great week! Love the campfires and s'mores!

Jessica Ruud said...

Oh my how cute!! Love campfires. Your blog is adorable sweetie :)

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You guys are having TOO MUCH FUN! :) I love all of the photos....and just what is that little ride-on Thomas? My Hudson would just die. :)

You little football buddy is PRECIOUS. Love the chubby legs and the ball on his tiny booty. HA!

Ashley Sisk said...

It looks like it's been a good week - sorry I'm just now getting around to visit.

4 Lettre Words said...

What a beautiful week! I can't believe how big he's getting. :)