•  photo DSC_0346-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1169-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0906-001.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0009.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0131.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0078.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0063 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0436 2.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0066.jpg
  •  photo DSC_0294.jpg
  •  photo DSC_1413_1.jpg

sunshine

We are having a beautiful weekend around here. As you can see, Matt has been working very hard to get our grass green again. You may remember this post where our grass was dry and very crunchy under my feet. We are so happy it is on it's way to a full recovery!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's just amazing! When Skye has a bone, Mason always has his back. No squirrel, kitty cat, or other creature should dare to try to capture his bone. Mason just won't allow it!

I went to the movies with my mother in law yesterday and saw Eat, Pray, Love.  Overall, the movie was really good.  Having not read the book yet, I didn't go into it with any expectations.  [If you're like me, the movie never lives up to the book.]  I loved the Elizabeth's time in Italy and Bali, but her time in India depressed me and I kept willing her to get out of there.  I may now have to break down and read the book! 

On another note, I added a "blog button" to the sidebar.  I figured I would join the cool kids and create one.  Grab it you want, leave it if you don't!


Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

Great pictures! I wish our grass was green again. It's very dry and ugly! Oh well :)

ashley said...

your house is so pretty! and your blog design is AWESOME - i love it!